Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Okay guys, I'm sure that you guys have done something like this before, but I would like to start something here. I'm going to request to see a pattern or handle material, whoever answers that request with a pic of what I wanted to see will then get to ask for a pic of something GEC they want to see.

I think we can go far in this, even getting a little more creative in our pics requests.

So, I would like to see a #28 French Kate. : )

Views: 611

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, since Bass started it I will share.

No doubt, very nice Bass! The #12 is awesome as are the grips on that Ruger sir. I've been looking for a #12 in Elk for quite some time, after Johnny wrote his Gone Fishing post. I wish that GEC would do another run of them in Elk. I think that I might prefer an Elk Powderhorn though because the fatter handle seems to fit in my fatter hand better. How about it GEC?

Johnny, your toothpick has mellowed out in color a good bit. Still great looking though my friend.

Yeah I know Tom, it really lost it's original color quickly. It is though, starting to yellow, which is stage two of the mellowing process. I know that knife likes trout blood and it colors nicely because of it. 

It is mellowing VERY well.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service