Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Show them off here.

Views: 8267

Replies to This Discussion

Great Sheffields Tobias

Great looking Richards, Tobias. I've never seen the bottom one before. If you want a Mountie, please wait to get one with full blades and is not missing the bail. They come up pretty often so you can take your time. I got this one a good while back.

Robert, at this point in the game I tend not to buy camp knives unless the blades are full and they have a bail. I'm getting very picky these day. I can appreciate a well used knife but with few exceptions, I normally pass on them these days. 

And you are absolutely correct the RCMP knives show up almost every month on eBay.  Eventually, a nice one will be reeled in, until then I have something to stalk on eBay.  And half the fun is stalk.

So True, my friend.

This is one of my favorite Scouts, it's a vintage Richardz. It was made before their move to England. I really like this Scout knife.

I like the swedge on that main blade.  Very nice.

Thanks Tobias, I had promised to post a few more Scouts. So I think I'll do another one of my favorites a vintage Kissing Crane. Until I found this one, I didn't even know they made that pattern.

Robert, great old Scout

Here is a very old Kissing Crane Scout. I love these old vintage knives. I think the owners now days need to take care of them for future generations.

Great old knife Robert. If only Knives could talk.

That a good one Robert.  And a famous name to boot!

Well the picture could be better. I need to buy a new camera. Thanks guys, this fits into two different collections of mine. Scout patterns and Kissing Crane brand.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
4 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
13 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service