Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have been interested in Ram's Horn and Buffalo Horn lately. I have a Buffalo Horn ordered but I do not have a Ram's horn knife.

What do you guys think of these Handles?    Show some pictures please.

Are they really made of Ram and Buffalo horn?

Views: 2022

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked it up, its got real nice handles. What kind of knife is that? Robert - do you have a Ram's Horn Kissing Crane?

It's a Custom by Fred Durio. He lives around here. You can find him at AG. Russell.com, under Cuttingedge, knives made to order. I'll try get you a better picture, when my camera problems are over. No, I don't have a Kissing Crane, in Rams Horn.

So Robert, have you heard of the Ram's Horn in Kissing Crane? I wonder if its from Germany or China?

Ken, in 2006 Canal Street put buffalo horn on a muskrat, a folding hunter, and a D'Holder fixed blade for us.  They were all beautiful and had the carmel/white coloring throughout many of them. 

No Ken, I haven't heard of vintage Kissing Cranes from Germany with Rams Horn handles.

Tracey, I'd sure like to see some pics of those CS Buffalo Horns, they sound really beautiful.

This is a mustang trapper model 10305 with rams horn. This was a gift from my brother ( I do wish people would stop giving me knives LOL) It was made in China and sold by Sports Cutlery out of Riviera Beach, Florida. It may be Chinese, but it has a nice blade snap and no wobble.Overall, it is very well made, and I'm sure not ashamed to carry it in my pocket.

I've shown this one before. This is my own custom, with water buffalo horn scales.These scales are pretty much pure black, but the scales are available with streaks of white in them, which are also very nice. 

A great looking knife John.

I have a couple Buffalo and one Ram horn

iKC Luca's Knife

Case Ram

Very nice Max, I think they are some of the most beautiful handles made.

Just got this: Buffalo Horn BH81-6 SS Case Hunter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
28 minutes ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
1 hour ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
17 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
22 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service