Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

How about a site for just Robeson Knives? Haven't seen any specific place for them yet, though there is much discussion about this great knife. Wish we could channel all that discussion here in one place. Maybe we could show some Robeson pics here also.

Views: 3330

Replies to This Discussion

Robert, I can see why.

The rest of my Robeson's are made by Queen, I think. Except for the old fixed blades. I think I might like to collect more vintage Robesons. If they are made as well as this one. I need to get some more pictures up.

Robesons are fun and interesting to collect. There are a variety of stampings. Most of them were made in the County I went to High School in. I passed that cutlery many times, and didn't even know what it was.

Hey Ken this is one of my Robeson's, the one that is my user. I really like it.

Robert, that is a beauty, I really like that.

They only made a few one year along with some large Toothpicks. I guess, I should have saved it and not used it. Oh well, it's a great knife.

Robert, that really is a nice one! And, what the heck! Weren't these knives made to use, anyway? That one looks almost like Queen's Mountain Man. How big is it?

Yes Ron, the pattern is a Mt. Man. See, Queen made it. I don't think they have made anymore, lately. It's bad to the bone....lol

And it is on my want list. It has been for a couple of years.

Hey Billy, they are hard to find. I spotted the matching large toothpick a year ago and let it slip away. I have been looking for another one ever since. Kevin Pipes at SMKW is the one that had it for sale. He may have more of them.

I have my eye on a vintage Robeson, right now. I hope the price stays in my price range.

Billy, it's funny that Queen has not made anymore, Robesons. They have the ownership of the brand, I think. When they did make them, they went to extra trouble to produce them in the same quality as their Schatt-Morgan line.

That Stag was the last run of Robeson's that were made that I know of. I only wish I had bought more of the patterns.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
3 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
4 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
20 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service