Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

How about a site for just Robeson Knives? Haven't seen any specific place for them yet, though there is much discussion about this great knife. Wish we could channel all that discussion here in one place. Maybe we could show some Robeson pics here also.

Views: 3330

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean, I let the matching Large Toothpick of my knife, slip through my fingers. Oh well, maybe one day.

Robert, I have one of those Queen made Robesons. A stag handled Stockman pattern with D2 steel. The fit and finish are superb and in my opinion it would be comparable to a Queen made S&M. Here are a some pictures...

Like Billy, I wish I had grabbed a few more of these in different patterns. They do pop up from time to time on the 'bay and I keep my eye out for them. They usually get bid up pretty high. I really want one of the Whittlers. This Stockman I have is, as the pictures show, a really pretty knife! And, like the Schatt & Morgan's, they were produced in limited quantities of 100.

That is real sweet, Ron. Why they quit making them, is a hard question. They sold like Hot Cakes. A lot of collectors, search for them.

How about a vintage Robeson Barlow pattern...

The tang stamp on this knife dates it from 1965 to 1977. It is in excellent condition and the blades walk n' talk like it just left the factory.

And, since I'm on the subject of Robeson Barlows, how about another Queen made Robeson? Here is my Queen made Robeson Barlow with a torched bone stag handle...

Again, Queen hit a homerun with these particular Robeson Mastercraft Barlow knives! Fit n' finish are first rate. The main blade reads "Robeson MasterCraft 1 of 200" and the main blade tang reads "Robeson ShurEdge U.S.A." on the mark side, and "Queen Cut. Co. Titusville, PA" on the pile side. The pen blade tang reads "Robeson ShurEdge U.S.A.". I rank this Barlow as one of my nicest knives. Period.

And, here they are together. The old and the new, flying south for the winter...

Conclusion: I NEED MORE ROBESON KNIVES!

I love em...I collect Barlows, did I say I love them. WOW.......

Yes Ron, those Barlows are the cats meow. Super.

I have a newer Robeson Camper that I think was made by Queen, I thought they were making them = maybe up to a few years ago.????

I almost forgot, just before my long hunting trip, [10 days] I had gotten a vintage Robeson Scout. I'll try take a picture and post the old boy. It's very well made, I'd love it on trips but it's too old and a collector knife.

Robert, sounds like a nice old Robeson Knife. look forward to seeing a pic.

Here is a nice old original Robeson that my Grandfather currently has for sale.  I thought I would show it off before it sells, and I don't have access to it.

Again Carl, that is a splendid Robeson, I love those handles.

I just realized I had promised a picture of that Scout. I'll get it out and have a picture up, latter to day.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
7 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
8 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service