Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Craig Henry said:

Going with the 3-6 knives theme.........

BONE!

Beautiful Knives, Craig !!

It appears I may have to show my own bone-stag-wood collection just for comparison !! Golly gee, if only I can finf the time !!- Oh wait, I retired a couple of weeks ago !! LMAO- Seriously, some beauties there, and  loving seeing everybodies collections !!

WOOD!

STAG!

Excellent KC Knives Robert.

Thanks Ken, I just wish I had a better camera to take the pictures with. I have some more Kissing Cranes but I may try put up another group, when I can. Everyone has put up so many nice knives for us to appreciate, this blog has really worked out good better than my best expectations. I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am.

Yes, Robert, thanks for posting this, I have really enjoyed it to.

Been seeing quite a few great knives.  This was a great idea, Robert.  Its fun going through the bigger collection and thinking of ways to group knives in bundles of 3-6 knives.  Here is another, my Rough Rider Marlin Spikes.  Left to right:  Yellow Comp, Jigged Amber bone, White Smooth Bone, Reg Jigged Bone,  White Smooth Bone,  Hazardous Swirl. 

I'm not sure if the Hazardous Swirl is legit or if it was an after market knife. I've never seen it sold via SMKW but they have just started selling other knives with that handle material.

Tobias, that is a very impressive grouping of some very nice knives.

Thanks Ken.

Ken Spielvogel said:

Tobias, that is a very impressive grouping of some very nice knives.

Robert I'm with you.  All I have is a Cannon Power Shot A430.    It is basically the Kodak Instamatic of  digital cameras.   Of the non digital cameras I have a Nikon EM and a Nikon FE with detachable 28mm 50mm 100mm and 200mm lenses  I also have a set of close up lenses which could take great pictures of tang stamps but  that would require film, developing and at least a week of waiting  plus lots of $$$.   One of these days I'll have to by Nikon Digital that will accept my old Nikkor lenses but I don't feel like coughing up $400+ just to take the picture of a tang stamp!

Robert Burris said:

Thanks Ken, I just wish I had a better camera to take the pictures with. I have some more Kissing Cranes but I may try put up another group, when I can. Everyone has put up so many nice knives for us to appreciate, this blog has really worked out good better than my best expectations. I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am.

Yes that is a neat pattern and those RR's are great examples of it. I like the Mermaid the best. I've never seen that swirl type a handle on anything.

You know one of the reasons I thought about holding it down to 3 to 6 knives, is a person is going to look through his/her collection and maybe post the cream of the crop. I know I have, even though you can post more later. No one has posted any Queen knives, so I think I'll post some of those.

Yep Tobias, my cheap camera has broken. I bought my grand daughter a very good one. See she is taking up photography, along with other stuff in college. So I had to get a cheap one for me. I guess I'll have to buy me another one. 

Here are my 4 Queens. Once I was a Lt on the Mortar range and during a lull, we were playing poker. I had 4 Queens, a soldier came running up to me saying "Lt Lt the Captain is coming" - I told him not to bother me now - I was playing those 4 queens, I won that pot. Anyway these are all the Queens I have.

here are three stan shaw mother of pearl folders

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service