Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great stuff guys, Vintage Camillus by Tobias and Vintage Bokers by Roger. Thanks guys for posting.

You got a bone to pick with me ?? LOL-- Obviosly I can't count past six  !! LMAO- Case bone trappers !!

Nice bunch of Trapper John

Trapper John?   Sounds familiar.  where have I head that name.    Excellent Trappers, Mr McCain.

Well John, each row just has 6....lol  They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It's amazing all the different colors they can do on the bone handles. Great job Case.

I have this crazy little voice in my head  that I hear every time I look at Case knives for sale-- It says to me " Did you see that trapper, John ?? Then the crazy litle voice makes me buy it !! It's really out of my hands !! LMAO

Nice Trappers John!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments on the Sheffield mop knives. I like your collections. Thanks for showing them. This is a small collection of Boker knives from the 1970s.

Nice Bokers!

This is my Old Cutler collection.

Top:  #320, #423

Center:  #521

Bottom:  #522, #532

Nice collection Charles, I don't know much about Old Cutlery - tell us some history.

Great collections everyone!!!

How's bout some tasty automation!

(I can't figure out how to add the pic instead of a link???)

(PS -  just call me Joe)

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by