Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brad, the only thing I can say is "Sweet", real sweet. Thanks for posting, we enjoy seeing fine knives.

Brad, super looking knives. Thanks for posting.

This is my small collection of what I thought was all Victorinox knives but after I took the picture, I realized my grand daughters blue knife is a Wenger. These are all user/collectors. We got my grand daughters little camping knife so long ago, I forgot which company made it. Oh well, it's very well made.

I want to thank everyone for the participation in this discussion but I don't want ya'll to forget about all the knife groups, we have.

Leather handled fighters with 1095 Carbon Steel  blades

Top to Bottom

Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife

Windlass Replica  V-42 1st SFF Stiletto

Camillus Mk II  Fighting knife (AKA Marine Corps Fighting Knife)

Ontario M3 Trench knife (Modern Era)

I give up, I don't want to fight....lol  They are wonderful, I love the dark blades. Patina?

My largest of my collections, my Spydercos.

The Ontarios and the the Camillus were parkerized finishes. They've been used a bit (or in the case of the Camillus for well over 10 years camping and while serving in the military.)  The v42 Replica has blued blade. I prefer parkerized over powder coating.

Robert Burris said:

I give up, I don't want to fight....lol  They are wonderful, I love the dark blades. Patina?

Doug, great collection.....

That's a fine bunch of Spydercos there Doug. You have a wide range of handle materials, looks good.

Great knives, Doug I think you're alter ego is "Spydey-Man!"

Wow! I haven't been keeping up on all of these fine collections, but what a great bunch of collections being shown. Thank you everyone for sharing!

See if you can guess what this collection's theme is:

I still have a few more knives to add.  Among the knives, the fixed blade and the middle folder are both USA made by Colonial back in the 1990s

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service