Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most Excellent, Craig!

Great collections Craig, I especially like those Bone.

The Pride of my "swirly plastic" knives!  My four Guardian Angel large toothpicks. (made in China by Raging Bull)  Quality, pricing, and build was similar to that of Rough Rider knives.  They are now discontinued.  Each color, 1 of 1,250.  The crushed ice  and purple swirl  have the Latin Cross shield, the green swirl and tiger eye have Angel Wings shields

Man o man y'all sure are showin off some fantastic collections!  The photos are looking good!

This is some of my vintage Barlow collection. This is one of my favorites, I love Barlow's.

Very nice knives, I enjoy looking at the pics.

Robert, those barlows are great!

My Case Junior Scouts just make the low end of the 3 to 6 knives.   It is a slow growth collection for me because they really aren't that functional as camp knives go and they are not cheap!   Definitely designed for the display cabinet and not the carry pocket!

Top to bottom, Stag, licensed BSA, and amber peachseed jigged bone.

Amber:

Boy Scouts of America (note the PAD stamp on the blade!)

Stag, the most expensive after the BSA

Those are really nice Tobias

Thanks guys! :-)

Nice show everyone!

Real nice Scouts, Tobias. Yes Craig, this has turned into a fine knife show. I love looking at fine knives.

all of my 4 1/8 standard trappers!   The standard trapper is said to be the most collected pattern in the world!   This is EVERY standard trapper I own.

Had Rough rider came out with the Paws and Stripes Trapper before I bought the White Smooth Bone, I'd probably only have three.

If the Remington below had not been gifted to me by a friend, I'd have two!

Don't get me wrong, I love the frame but I have no use for the spay blade.  Now if you replace that spay with a wood saw or a pair scissors, I'd be all over them.

for instance:  The Old Timer Buzz Saw Trapper!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service