Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That collection is a little fishy, Charles.  Very nice!

Here are six Case knives that I call my Christian collection.

Top Row

In God We Trust Trapper  2004  6254 SS

Cross Shield Small Stockman  2012  1 of 100  Serial # 059  6333 SS

Jesus Saves Trapper  2011  6254 SS

Bottom Row

Ichthus Shield Trapper  2012  4254 SS

John 3:16 Mini Trapper  2012  3207 SS

CHRISTmas Medium Stockman  2012  6318 SS

Charles, I really like your Christian collection - what great knives with a Great Message.

Amen, Ken !!  

Nice collection there Charles.

Charles Sample said:

Here are six of my fish knives.

Top Row

Ka-Bar T29, Olean, NY

Queen 2005, 1 of 70, Winterbottom bone from the Winterbottom Bone factory of Egg Harbor, NJ. The bone was from c.1958

Rough Rider RR1401, Red Jigged Bone

Bottom Row

Imperial c.1946-1956

Providence Cutlery

Frost Ocoee River, Red Jigged Bone

Thank you Ken and John.  I like that collection a lot too.  And there is one more that I forgot to include in it, my Kneeling Cowboy Mini Blackhorn.  I do intend to add to that part of my collection.

Case 059L SS Kneeling Cowboy Mini Blackhorn (1)

Charles, I think that's the first Christian collection, I've ever seen all together. It's great, may God Bless.

Charles, I think we could bend the rule for just 6 knives for a special knife and collection like this. These rules are flexible and I think the Lord deserves as many knives as he wants. Bless your heart.

Charles Sample said:

Thank you Ken and John.  I like that collection a lot too.  And there is one more that I forgot to include in it, my Kneeling Cowboy Mini Blackhorn.  I do intend to add to that part of my collection.

Case 059L SS Kneeling Cowboy Mini Blackhorn (1)

Thank you Robert.  And God has blessed me, far more than I ever deserve.

Camillus Marlin Spikes.

Two USA and one PRC.

Left to Right:  CM697, CM18589, CM695.

Brown Jigged Delrin, Stabilized Bamboo, Black Smooth Delrin.

Top and bottom USA made with 440A stainless steel blades.  Locking marlin spike but slippy main blade.  Middle made in China with AUS8 Carbonitride Titanium coated liner lock blade and locking spike.

Great looking Camillus Tobias

Wow Tobias, those are great.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by