Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tags: Slip, collectors, forum, joint, pattern

Views: 1449

Replies to This Discussion

Comment by Chris Stookey on September 10, 2011

That is one great looking Robeson, Billy! In particular, the main blade style is one of my favorites. I don't have an Robeson's in my collection. May have to change that scenario thanks to you!

Comment by Billy Oneale on September 10, 2011 

Queen made 5 or 6 patterns in this handle material for SMKW. I would have liked to have them all, but sometimes I just have to restrain my self so I don't spend myself into bankruptcy. Robert, The older Robeson's are not easy to fin d. This is only the second series of the modern Robeson's that I have seen come out in about 3 years. The only other one I have is a Stag swing gaurd lockback. Chris, this series is really well made. From what I understand, Queen didn't even make the full 100 in any of these patterns.

Comment by Robert Burris on September 10, 2011

Billy, I bought my Robeson a few years ago, I think it is a modern one. They only made two in this handle, a Mt. Man and a Tooth Pick. It has a dark brown jigged bone handle. Probably the pretiest bone handle I have.

Comment by Billy Oneale on September 10, 2011

Show some pictures, Robert. The Mt. Man is one of my favorite Queen patterns. I  plan on getting one in the Amber stag bone. I have 3 or 4 in that handle material.

Comment by Billy Oneale on September 12, 2011

Here are pictures of the other 2 Robeson's that I have. One is a stag swing gaurd and the other is a red bone Trapper.

Comment by Robert Burris on September 13, 2011

Okay Billy, I'll have to wait for my little helper.

Comment by Robert Burris on September 19, 2011

Billy, here's that Robeson. The picture is old an doesn't do the knife justice. I may sell it, I want to replace it with a GEC lockback.

Comment by Billy Oneale on September 19, 2011

Robert, I like that handle that has been scored across it. Let me know if you decide to sell it. That is a nice knife Robert. Have you received the knife from the auction yet? We want pics when you get it.

Comment by Robert Burris on September 20, 2011

I traded the knife from the auction for another knife already. I got a GEC #54 moose in burnt stag. I'll post a picture of both the moose and the Robeson if I can.

Comment by Billy Oneale on September 20, 2011 

The burnt stag moose should be a looker.

Comment by Robert Burris on September 20, 2011

The moose is in my pocket and on the Robeson is polish not scratches on the blade.

Comment by Robert Burris on September 22, 2011

I hope that turtle don't run off with my knife.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service