Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Mine are the buck 112 the Benchmade Dejavoo and the Spyderco Tenacious!

Tags: edc, knife, knifes

Views: 3240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am currently using the Ontario RAT 1 as an EDC, it is a very nice folder that I can use without regrets because it is only $25 bucks. I love its blade shape, fast deployment and it is razor sharp. The Rat 1 is little bit over 4 oz but you can reduce its weight by drilling holes on the scales. I also carry one or two back up blades, these are mostly high end blades that I treat as Queens.
I have been EDCing a Rick Hinderer XM-18 3.5" and a cKc 1.0 on my neck, occasionally I will wear a cKc Pendant knife on my neck instead.
I also have a innova flashlight tucked under a piece of bicycle innertube around the sheath. Also have a few countycomm items on my mechanics keyring, like a micro widgy bar, another innova light, a Swiss tool key, and an S Biner attachment point.

I have recently replaced my Zero Tolerance 0200 with my slightly older Benchmade MiniGrip.  This is partly due to a change in wallets.  I got the "simple wallet" from Saddleback Leather and have found that I really enjoy going light and simple.  A credit card a few bills and my driver's licence is all that's in it.  I've kept it in my front pocket (I've been running around in a very busy pickpocket packed public for the last month) and this requires a smaller knife.

The MiniGrip is a delight as long as you smooth out the FRN scale under the pocket clip.  Otherwise you go through jeans something fierce.

I've been on a Bradley Alias kick.  Picked up the LE version with G-10 scale on the non-locking side a month or so ago, and just got the hard to find blue Alias in the mail a couple of days ago. These are great knives, here's a couple of pics:

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/joekarp/Bradley%20Alias%20II/...[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/joekarp/Bradley%20Alias%20II/...[/IMG]

I wish everyone a Happy and SAFE New Years!

...Joe

L.B.Jefferies7 said:

I have recently replaced my Zero Tolerance 0200 with my slightly older Benchmade MiniGrip.  This is partly due to a change in wallets.  I got the "simple wallet" from Saddleback Leather and have found that I really enjoy going light and simple.  A credit card a few bills and my driver's licence is all that's in it.  I've kept it in my front pocket (I've been running around in a very busy pickpocket packed public for the last month) and this requires a smaller knife.

The MiniGrip is a delight as long as you smooth out the FRN scale under the pocket clip.  Otherwise you go through jeans something fierce.

Thanks for posting those Joe, very nice, very functional!

Joe Karp said:

I've been on a Bradley Alias kick.  Picked up the LE version with G-10 scale on the non-locking side a month or so ago, and just got the hard to find blue Alias in the mail a couple of days ago. These are great knives, here's a couple of pics:

I wish everyone a Happy and SAFE New Years!

...Joe

L.B.Jefferies7 said:

hey Guys,

my EDC is one of my own design and making. as a knife maker it is a wonderful pleasure to be able to carry something that you have made. i have always wanted a neck knife, and after buying a few, i decided to make my own.

i call it the CJS Ironclad. it is  6 1/2" overall with a 3" blade, black G10 handles, and Kydex sheath. the blade is made from 1095.

www.cjsknives.com

I always have my Havalon Tracer on me. I put it in my shirt pocket if I have a shirt on that has one otherwise pants pocket works just as well. Then for a larger knife I either have my Kershaw Rake in my pocket or my Kershaw Ripcord on my belt.

610's a big knife...

I have a lot of Benchmades, so frequently carry something different daily, unless it's something new and I'm breaking it in. Most of this week it's been a 790 Subrosa, and today it's a blue Alias II. I have a thing for Ti framelocks.

Wouter de Jong [SERE] said:

It's not the same knife everyday. It's always more than -1- knife at the time.

I like to rotate: Al Mar SERE2000, CRK Umnumzaan, Strider SMF CC, Benchmade 755 MPR and some sort of SAK.

Also on and off a Benchmade 610 Rukus is my compagnion. But after a while I always put it a side because of its size.

Today, I'm carrying a Reese Weiland titanium fixed blade tanto with a carbide edge... Andrew Demko Navajah (custom version of CS Espada with 4.5" CPM154 blade and Ti frame)... Case small toothpick... HDS Ra Clicky 170 lumen flashlight... Rolex Sea Dweller... Iphone 4... Homemade marijuana pipe... Bil-Lit custom brass lighter... Bic lighter... Marlboro reds... Copenhagen long cut.

as soon as i get it, (hopefully monday) i will edc a pink mini grip. heard great things about it and hope my handa aint to big

If it is I am sure you wife would love to carry it for you.  Donnie lets me carry some of his EDC;s if I feel like changing out

yes it´s one of the good things about sharing the knife interest i think, combining our collection, although i dont think the mrs will let me borrow her precious knifes, i am quite clumsy and my stuff tends to get a good beating. i also think we are into some different kind of knives, i like spyderco and emerson and that kind of thing, she hates spyderco and wants the likes of a kershaw leek rainbow, :-)although i am the one going for all the colored knifes, just cant stand having EVERY knife in black g-10. funny though makes for an interesting collection

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service