Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Here is a place to post those Steel Warriors and Frost branded knives. I know that a lot of you out there have them. I have heard mention of them from time to time.. I started really getting into collecting on a lot of these because you could get whole sets for very little money. S0 here is a place that you can show them.

Views: 6507

Replies to This Discussion

J.J., I don't have that 35th Anniversary bone trapper that you showed. About 4 yrs ago I was going to buy every knife I seen. it didn't take long to realize that wouldn't happen. that is a good looking Whittler.
I meant Whittler, not Trapper.
Toby, those are a coupl of nice looking Warriors. Gotta love the croc bone. I knew people had this brand in their collections and never talked about it. Hum!

Billy It would be dishonest of me to promote Rough riders like I do without checking out the competition.  I'll admit it. the next knife in line when it comes to "Bang for your Buck is the Steel Warrior knives.  I'm not talking any Frost knife as the run of the mill frost brand isn't really worth buying in my opinion.  But Steel Warriors, Frost Family, and some of the other more expensive Frost brands are decent enough.  And if I don't see a similar knife in RR, I willing to grab a nice looking Steel Warrior.

Heck one of my favorite 5 inch  toothpicks is made by Rite Edge.  Go figure

Billy Oneale said:

Toby, those are a coupl of nice looking Warriors. Gotta love the croc bone. I knew people had this brand in their collections and never talked about it. Hum!

Good lokking toothpick there Tobias,  A User?

Here's another knife people normally don't talk about but I think it is worthy of "a box full of knives!)

It is one of the unbranded feather knives.  Originally it had some Indian head in the cricle.  When i saw it, I thought, I wondered if I could replace that Indian in with a buffalo nickel.  It  took a little file work, patience, and two buffalo nickels, but now its a one of kind knife in my collection!

So what if cost $6  (Okay  $6.70  The Buffalo nickels are "jewelry grade" meaning they are worth about 35 cents each.  I won  12 for a $2.20 in an ebay bid)  It makes for an interesting liner lock  with a razor sharp blade!

Cool knife, Toby.

Actually Tobias THAT is pretty awsome.  I love the nickle idea, It adds alot to the knife and the knives story.  Thanks for sharing both with us

I really like the Steel Warrior knives, but just found out they are actually made in China.  What a disappointment.  I think they are well done and have several in my collection.  A real bummer on their origin though.

good looking knives toothpick is cool,and jj some dern good looking knives,thank's and keep them coming......tom 

Ron, I love the handle with the leaves on it.

Mel, a friend of mine said to me the other day...

I say, keep on keeping on and buy the knives that make you smile. 

Great looking knives, Ron. I have that green skinner with the RCR etch on it. Here it is.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
4 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
6 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
21 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service