Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I figured I would give a place for those of us that have some of the Taylor Schrade and Smith & Wesson knives to call home. I didn't feel like the Taylor Brand Schrades belonged in the same group as the USA built ones. So here is a place to show what you have. Of course, if you have some USA built ones that you want to post here, we certainly won't complain.

Views: 2131

Replies to This Discussion

Great looking knives, Stephen.

Another Schrade, this one is the small Doctor's knife with Desert Iron wood scales.  Again my only camplaint is th elack of specifics on the blade steel.  What i really like is the DIW scales, and the use of a spatula instead of small pen blade.  To me, it ain't a doc without the spatula!   One of the pins is slightly raised.  But otherwise very nice fit and finish.  Got it for around $10, I think.

Here is the only Schrade that I have in the Desert Ironwood. I think that is a great looking wood . And here is one Doc I have in a Schrade. I agree with Toby about the spatula blade. I believe that this is called Honey bone.

good looking knives keepem coming..thanks tom

Here is an Old Timer with Desert Ironwood.

Ron, This knife is a good quality knife. I didn't notice anything wrong with this one. The picture really doesn't do any justice to the color in the Ironwood.

Here is a Schrade Walden anniversary Sharpfinger

Is Robert Klass a Taylor ?   If i didn't have this one I wouldn't have any klass.

i'm not 100% sure but i think they still make schrade@waldens in the factory here,see them in smkw paper,i had one it was yellow handle had schrade-walden on it said made in usa,let me know if i'm right or wrong ...thanks tom  

I've got to agree with Billy about photographing the Desert Ironwood (as well as thevarious burl woods out).  The natural beauty of the wood is lost in the photos.   It almost always looks better in person.

Billy Oneale said:

Ron, This knife is a good quality knife. I didn't notice anything wrong with this one. The picture really doesn't do any justice to the color in the Ironwood.

this is my uncle henry sharade 75th anniversary knife with torch bone.....

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
8 minutes ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
1 hour ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
17 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
22 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service