Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12337

Replies to This Discussion

Now that is a mess of catfish and some good looking knives Mr Burris

Yes Mam, I just love to fish and eat fish. I am working on getting my Alligator lincense  again for our hunting and fishing property. I think its in the bag. I won't get but a few tags but it's all for fun for me.

Robert,

Awesome looking custom!

Yes Tom, James made me a great custom knife, I just can't bring myself to use it. I really like it, the raindrop damascus is super.

Just purchased my first GEC knife. A #56 Dogleg Jack with amber jig bone handle. Should get it in mail maybe today. Another hobby started...lol

Jeff, you picked an awesome one.

I have a couple of the #56s and they are the best. They are hard to beat for medium sized pocket carry, they can really do a lot. I can't wait to see pics of the one you get, I don't have one in jigged bone yet.

Jeff,

I have a feeling you will be hooked on the #56.  That dogleg feels good in the hand and I like the spear and pen configuration.  That Amber jigged has such a wonderful golden glow with it that it looks awesome with a little patina on those blades.  Let us know when you get it, what your thought are please?

Well just checked the tracking number on my new GEC that I purchased a few days ago. Looks like I'll get it today. Really pumped right now on my first Great Eastern Cutlery knife. I'll try and get a pic of the knife tonight to post. Can't wait. Like a kid in a candy store!

That is awesome, let us know Jeff.  We are excited for you!

Got my GEC today. A couple pics for you guys. Its a SWEET knife!

Attachments:

Jeff, Congratulations! Will your new Tidioute be a user or a collector or is it too early to tell? In any event, enjoy it! I bet it won't be your last. Darn things are like crack or something. They are like bills they just keep showing up in my mailbox....Might have to get a bigger mailbox!

Very nice knife Jeff I have been thinking of getting me a 56 pattern but i am just stuck on the 23 and 73 and 72 patterns...My name is robert and i am a knife addict lololololo

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service