Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12315

Replies to This Discussion

Here is one of my newest acquisitions... a Lava Lamp #538308 Tidioute
Wow, that's really neat, Tom.
I like that handle, Tom. Nice knife.
Thats one fine 08 there Tom.  Great find

Robert/Billy/Jan,

Thanks for your kind words! I thought that you might like the moose pattern. I have just about completed the Patriot collection now, although my bare end #73 is a prototype without the eagle etching. I don't have the #53 Patriot Cuban that I saw in GEC's knife case pictures either. I do like the Lava Lamp acrylic handles, pretty cool material I think. I am chomping at the bit waiting for my whittlers to show up. Don't think that they have been mailed out yet though. I am envious of you Jan! I've got to figure out which one will become a user....

very good looking knife tom im building a knife out of acrylic right now it is not that easy to work with there is alot of work that goes in them but they look cool.i love the swril in your knife it is nice looking.great knife sir....
Tom, I checked Gregs current inventory list and he has a 73 Patriot but not a 53 listed.  Send Ryan an email and let him know your looking for one.  He will keep his eye out, he is good at that.  Sometimes people will come to the shows looking to sell an older GEC becuase they want a newer pattern.

Stephen,

Thanks, it is a pretty cool lookin' knife. I can't imagine trying to pull off a design in acrylic anything like that. It must be pretty hard to control it as a medium.

Jan,

That is a great idea. I think Gregs Patriot is an end cap version instead of bare ended. I been looking for a Tidioute barlow in purple haze acrylic too. Not too many floating around though. Mike at CK had one a few years back but I watched it a bit too long and missed out. I've been primarily a Northfield collector but some of the Tidioutes catch my eye - especially some of the more unique acrylics.

That Lava Lamp looks great, Tom.  I'm slowly coming around to appreciate the nicer looking acrylics.

Biglmbass,

They are getting hard to resist aren't they

I'd like to see some more acrylics in the Northfield line instead of Tidioute only. NF used to have a bunch but then it seems like only the Tidioutes got the acrylic handles - at least for the most part.
The Lacewood Test Runs

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service