Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Dalton, Ga. is a bit cool this morning but it is the perfect day to spend at a Knife Show!  Had dinner last night with Ken/Courtney Daniels, Bruce&Debbie Voyles and Tommy Clark of Blue Ridge.  Great evening and we heard many times that iKnifeCollector has the best folks on it.  Friendly and helpful were words I heard many times..  You all are pretty impressive!  So watch here, beginning today and we will follow the show, see some knives and share some stories!

Thanks iKC, for being the best and being here with us!

Tags: Knife, Spirit, Steel, iKnifeCollecotr, of, show

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Lisa organized the Cambridge, OH show????

Wow some great pictures and can't wait to see more! Knives are what brings us together,

Hanging out with Jan, at a show, sure is a fun experience.  Not to mention meeting her and Donnie, for the first time, we met several other members also.

Got to shake hands with Tony Bose and see some of his work.

Can't forget that I got the Viper that I was looking for.

Got a group shot on the camera of some of us, but it'll have to wait till I get to the desktop  to post (Jan may post hers first).

Till then, here's my Viper...

JJ - what a cool knife.

It sure is my friend! Can't wait to see your pics!

I know ya'll are having fun, and thanks for the update. JJ. that's one sweet knife you have there. Congrats. Keep us posted.

It was a iKC take over 

Attachments:

TAKE OVER !!

Attachments:

These pics are from a knife our newest member made, and its a awesome knife

Nathin Raptis made this one

Attachments:

Nice pics Terry. 

J.J, Very nice knife. Glad you were able to meet those great people. I look forward to doing the same later this year.

Terry Ray said:

It was a iKC take over 

Terry Ray said:

TAKE OVER !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!