Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I took the day off work today and spent a little time out in the woods with my camera and tripod, and a pack full of knives.  I got some pretty nice pictures that I am happy with.

1906 - Pearl Ladies Knife

2010 - Burnt Stag 4-blade Stockman

2013 - Burnt Stag Moose

2013 - Burnt Stag Tadpole

2014 - Burnt Stag Scout

Views: 2276

Replies to This Discussion

Lookin' Good Carl.  Those are some fine knives!  The photography is also exceptional.

I love that one too.  My grandfather had that knife for quite a long time for sale. I convinced him this year to sell it to me instead, as the knife has a long interesting history to it, including of how my grandfather came to acquire it.

To my surprise, he wouldn't sell it to me.  He gave it to my as a Christmas gift just a few weeks ago.  :)

Congrats on the Christmas Present Tuna!  The pics are awesome and do the beauty of the knives a great justice!

Great knives and good pictures Carl!

I spent more time outside today since it was so nice out.  Here are a bunch more pics I took of my Tuna knives.

More good knives and pictures Carl!

Some great pics!  Speaking of rain, have you heard about or tried the Frog Lube stuff?

Thought I would show a few more.

Carl,

Those buffalo horns are to die for!!

I really like them.  I never did get the muskrat pattern in buffalo horn, I'm keeping my eye out for that one.

Taking these knives out on a nice day and snapping photos is becoming one of my favorite pastimes.  Here are a few more I got today.

I took a little walk on my lunch break today and found this moss covered rotted log. It made a perfect backdrop to hold 1 of my Tuna Valley knives.  I like the way this one turned out.

Carl, you are getting VERY good at these photos!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
2 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
3 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
19 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service