Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

ok i just got a manuel jeep and i want to put the stacked leather handle of a kabar as the shifter... so il take any thing with a handle in good condition i dont care about the blade condition or even if it has one (i need at-least 1" or 1 1/2" of the tang how ever)...

Views: 3692

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice!  Too nice to re-purpose for a gearshift however....

Hurts my heart to see a WWII knife cut like this.

Think it best to use one of the newer Ontario knives for this purpose. 

How do I <like> Mario's comment?   :)

Not sure that I understand your comment. However, I'll try - you can purchase a current K-Bar style knife from most any knife outlet and use that one. In my opinion, WWII Mark 2 knives are great pieces of US history and should never be defaced. 

Best!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service