Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The community of knife collectors want to be able to say "Welcome". So, please let us know you have joined up with us here at iKnifeCollector- the next generation knife collector community

Tags: New, Welcome-, iKnifeCollector, members

Views: 1713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeremy! It's a bit different from the CCC forum, but you'll get used to it! 

Recently joined and I appreciate the warm welcomes from everyone so far! I am a Schrade USA and Canal Street Cutlery fan. The site looks great so far and I am sure will grow quickly.

Tom

Hello all - new member here....thanks for the warm welcome. I need some guidance - anyone know somebody who could help me know the age / value of an older model Randall I have? 

Cameron, Welcome! If you post a few pictures of your Randall, I'm sure out members would be happy to see what they can tell you! Some good views of the blade (especially the tang stamp) and any info you can share would help as well.

Hello. Seems like a friendly group. I have several knives of unknown origin and age tha I frankly no longer need along with 15 old bamboo spears, arrowheads, a gunbook collection and an archer book collection. I Have more of this stuff than I have space and most of my days are gone. So I am looking to sell it all. Thanks for the welcome!

List away in our For Sale section. Love to see what you have!

Stan, this is the friendliest group on the internet!

Welcome!

Welcome Stan !

Welcome from a new memberf.

Hello all

I joined so I could share my interest of cutlery with like minded folks. I remember as a boy my great grandfather always having some sort of generic lockback in his pocket, and I guess that's what started it for me. Nice to be here folks

Welcome to the camp.  The fire is warm here and surrounded by good folks.  Enjoy yourself.

Frank good to have you here, memories of grandpa's knife seems to be a common thread with a good many of us.  That warm feeling when you remember that knife is how we hope you will feel about iknifecollector also.  Come on in, relax and have some fun  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
10 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
11 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service