Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They definitely are.

Ken Spielvogel said:

Brad, what a great looking pair of knives - bet they are a joy to carry.

You're using that fancy schmancy Spydie?!  Did you take it out and show it to everyone that walked by? LOL! 

A great pair! Not too many of those Spydercos out there. 

best 

mqqn

Brad T. said:

I actually picked out the 760BK LFTi to carry today, she has proven to be a good worker over the years. This morning, fellow knife enthusiast and employee brought my 2013 Spyderco Endura back with the lanyard I had him put on it. The colors just match, I think it looks great.

Thanks Ron - I waited for over two years for a 777 - first seeing the Devin Thomas model at Blade in 2012, and then again this past June. When they had a problem with the Vanax 75 on the original, they decided to run out the scales with Satin M390 (which I have), a DLC coated variant from House of Blades. I also hear of another tasty flavor of this knife that will be coming out soon. 

best 

mqqn

Ron Cooper said:

Andy,

That ZT of yours is considered to be a Grail knife for many who collect or carry Zero Tolerance steel. Congratulations to you on actually acquiring one! It has been a very elusive knife and extremely hard to come by. But I guess I don't need to tell you, though, do I?

Cheers, my friend! Carry it in good health! 

Those two are looking good together, Brad! How do you like the Endura, cutting wise I mean? Looks wise it's a definite winner, that's a given!

Carrying today my Case Caliber

Ron, It slices effortlessly.

Ron Cooper said:

Those two are looking good together, Brad! How do you like the Endura, cutting wise I mean? Looks wise it's a definite winner, that's a given!

Well, I guess that answers my question about your Endura, eh, Brad!

That's one thing I can say about all of my Spyderco knives -- They come shaving sharp right out of the box!

Thanks for that pictorial response, my friend! Like they say -- "A picture is worth a thousand words."

I would have shaved some hair off my arm for a picture, that is if I had any hair left on my arm. LOL

Ron Cooper said:

Well, I guess that answers my question about your Endura, eh, Brad!

That's one thing I can say about all of my Spyderco knives -- They come shaving sharp right out of the box!

Thanks for that pictorial response, my friend! Like they say -- "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Today, I am  carrying:my Parker Stag Muskrat

I'm carrying a modified vic cadet (witha s aw and screws instead of pins and some brass liners) this picture is a little old, I'm actually carry a streamlight microstream flashlight rather then the one shown

photo 100_6034_zps02c36378.jpg

photo 100_6034_zps02c36378.jpg

That Cadet with a saw is cool! Did you do the modification on it, Peter?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service