Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah it's a stunning knife.I got it at a steal before he got well known. Right now it's impossible to find anything of his below $500 and a LOT of his current stuff is $1500.

And yeah. JJ. would love that thing I think.

Yeah, I'm a lefty. It's an excuse I use to buy less knives LOL. If something doesn't have reversable pocketclips or thumbstuds I'll not buy it. It's saved me a LOT of money so far.

Alexander, that knife is piece of art.  Simply amazing,  You'll need to find something very rare and exotic to cut.  For some reason I can't imagine using it on some run of the mill cardboard box or street thug.     No, it is definitely the type of knife you would need to kill a criminal master mind bent on controlling the weather or cutting the ribbon for the grand opening of International Antique Cutlery Museum. 

I assume you also picked up the optional Koenigsegg Agera.  A knife like that needs to travel in style

Tobias, I do try to keep this knife in good condition. However I DID also give it a good sharpening and use it every now and then.

Mostly it's to open envelopes, packages and cut the occasional string/piece of fruit.

I'm still keeping my eyes open for an affordable Koenigegg at the moment LOL

Alex, pretty nice knives you are carrying there. I give you credit, knives are to use and carry and that's what you are doing.

"And yeah. JJ. would love that thing I think."

He certainly does, guys...

My goodness, that knife of yours Alex is a gorgeous piece of cutlery. I am jealous.

Because I am feeling my knife is inferior I will say "all I have" today is my Pardue Goldclass. Polished Odin's Eye damasteel blade, Textured Carbon Fiber handles w/ Citrine inlayed thumbstuds & Axis lock studs. I have a big meeting this morning with a supplier/customer from Marshalltown Tool Co.

That's nothing to be sneezed at Brad! I've admired that little knife of yours many a time.

The Gold Class knives (some of them) have so far been the only Benchmades I feel attracted to....untill I see the pricetags *sadface*

Thanks Alex.

I barely notice it in my pocket, I am afraid I will lose this sometimes because it is so light (60 grams). It is an expensive letter opener, but it is a distraction when I need one. 

Carrying today

Carrying my Suchat Jangtanong (I think there've been enough pictures of that one for now) along with my one hand knife.

Think I'll carry my new Dogs Head today

Wearing the Eagle Eye today small, but effective!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service