Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robert, I really like it to.

I collect and view a lot of vintage knives and I notice that many vintage knives by a lot of different makers had crème colored bone handles. They look like ivory and it must have been a popular color, judging by how many were produced.

Robert that acorn shield rough rider is actually supposed to be tobacco smooth bone.  Earlier ones were darker and more consistent in color.  Later ones (the last couple of years) have been getting lighter and often mottled.

White Tail Cutlery,  mini Copperhead with strawberry jigged bone scales. I swapped the WT shield with a Knights of Columbus Shield.

Hey that is a cool job on the shield change.

Great bone color, Tobias.

Total disclosure. The knife was given to me awhile ago and was tossed in a drawer with the intent of passing it along some day. White Tail is a Frost brand and while some are decent enough I rarely keep them when I acquire them.  I recently came across the KC "button" which I thought would be ideal for knife shields. When they arrived, I started going through knives to see which one might have the same size shield.  This knife  turned out to be an almost perfect.  It was a win/win.  If I screwed up the knife replacing the shield I really wasn't out anything and I could learn from my mistakes. If everything worked out, this would be the 4th Frost knife that I actually considered worth keeping.  440A stainless and pretty good apple peeler and not bad looking for red jigged bone. I'll be carrying it for a bit.  It measure 3 3/8 inches closed with a 2 1/2 inch clip blade with a 2 1/8 inch cutting edge.

Carrying today a Remington 1178 Year knife 1991

Carrying today a Schrade USA 885UH Senior Rancher - sorry no pic

Found one 885UH

Of course I am carrying my new LionSpy.

Carrying today

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com