Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ALSO ON THE TL-29..for dating the knife and again you can move this somewhee else i just kow the knife has been one of topic lately.. here i wrote this a minute ago- copy/paste...

since we have been talking about tl-29 knives. a very simple way to start dating ww1 versions VS ww2 is on the screwdriver blde WW1 knives the little notch cut out is on the underbelly of the blade a little more towards the front while your later models ww2 and through post vietnam and so forth all had the larger notches on the top of the blade.-FUN FACT- ho[e ot helps someone.. and remember blades can always be swapped out!

Very useful info Peter, thanks alot. That sounds like military jargon - Tool, Linesman.

How are your pups doing, Steve. Mine are starting to eat a little and I think all are sold but two. I am keeping a Blue Tick Male, there's only one not spoken for. They are both line bred Galla Creek parents. Mountain Treeing Feist, squirrel dogs.   Gallacreek.com check them out. If you want one from there, you have to drive there, he does not ship puppies.

always welcome my friend... the TL-29 is one of my favorite knives...  by the way i have a TL-29 CAMILLUS new in the box ..with the HAWK!  i was thinking about the knives and thought it was a regular TL-29 {and yes TL ..i agree is straight to the point MILITARy..i continued to read even more and it was ADOPTED by electrical workers eventually but commissined for ww1 and as TL knife.}   anyway the NIB CAMILLUS ...im getting camera charged and that will be one of the first pics. if you like the tl-29 ..most forms you will find ...even hardware stores...are CAMILLUS made.-hope i helped-

Ken Spielvogel said:

Very useful info Peter, thanks alot. That sounds like military jargon - Tool, Linesman.

hey steve first of I LOVE PUPS!... good job!

second ,,even right here in front of all our eyes is a rehandle job at the very least. i was just reading postr and looking at knife and was thinking that the handles vs blade was off...but the DEAD -EYE as im calling it.... the one thing... in this case are the pins... the middle pin should if anything look more like the left and right pins and vice versa...  let me know what ya think steve.... plus do you know the age on that kutmaster?

Its a having Puppies day today so, figured this old Kutmaster might serve me well today...Be keeping an eye on the old girl today and a nervous 1st time dad!

Peter, Can't wait to see the pic of that NIB TL 29. What a prize that would be.

I can't carry today, i am getting on Jet home, bad feeling without a knife in my pocket, feel empty, like something is missing, and it is. Will be home tonight.

Ken, I know that feeling of being naked and empty. It's like leaving the house without your wallet. I hate that feeling! Have a safe trip home. I just wanted you to know that I can truly empathize. It will be over soon!

Cheers, my friend -- Bon Voyage!

Ken Spielvogel said:

I can't carry today, i am getting on Jet home, bad feeling without a knife in my pocket, feel empty, like something is missing, and it is. Will be home tonight.

Thanks, it could well be a rehandle Peter. I do not know the age. The old Kutmaster was picked up in a antique place of some kind in Minnesota. I bought from Tom Radde a member here and I wanted another Kutmaster.

peter force said:

second ,,even right here in front of all our eyes is a rehandle job at the very least. i was just reading postr and looking at knife and was thinking that the handles vs blade was off...but the DEAD -EYE as im calling it.... the one thing... in this case are the pins... the middle pin should if anything look more like the left and right pins and vice versa...  let me know what ya think steve.... plus do you know the age on that kutmaster?

Its a having Puppies day today so, figured this old Kutmaster might serve me well today...Be keeping an eye on the old girl today and a nervous 1st time dad!

Yep that's awful, that empty I don't have a thing on me feeling. Another reason you won't ever find me on a plane!

Ken Spielvogel said:

In honor of the 1 year anniversary of the Daniels Family owning Queen, I am posting (and wearing)this in honor of that occasion!

Queen Cutlery 4180 Oak

Here is a link to a similar one on eBay: 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Keen-Kutter-Premium-Stock-Knife-/32...
peter force said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service