Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Some of us have more opportunities to use our EDC than others, BUT we all are presented opportunities, just maybe not every day. What was the last thing you used your knife for?

Tags: EDC., knife, use

Views: 1337

Replies to This Discussion

Used my Bulldog Groundhog to cut open the package delivering my new knives

i used my sog flashII to cut some plastic open than used it to cut some duct tape off a window than cut a box open that came in the mail.come in very handy i use it about every day....

Funny thing is that the first thing I used my  KaBar USMC knife for was to break up ice with the hammer butt cap!It worked great:} I just got the KaBar from a old marine for a cool deal.

I used my EDC today to open a box containing a patio chair that my wife had ordered (and I had to put together!)

after slicing melon into a few pieces during last cutting video made,I used my KaBar on to cut canteloupe into smaller pieces because it was on my side and was my EDC fixed blade for the day.The bigger blade made it ez work to slice thru the rinds.I also cut lil pieces w/it  and served them to my mom to enjoy.

Let a buddy use the Military and I had the JuJu KNife and both worked well for opening boxes and other things throughout the moving process.

The last thing I used my EDC for last? Today? Opened mail, did some manicuring (no I didn't cut myself), opened a new package of toilet paper, trimmed some strings on my jeans shorts. That was about it for today. 

Opened my paycheck, trimmed a nail, used it for a worry stone.

You too huh? LOL! Nuthin' like rolling a knife around in your hand that you like!

Paul R Work said:

....used it for a worry stone.

Fondle factor plays a major role in an EDC for me.

I hope that didn't sound too creepy...

I last used my EDC (Case Mini Blackhorn) to open my wife's Temptations order.  I was hoping to use it to open my two Case knives on order, but they didn't come yet!

Yes, that did sound a bit creepy. 

And I don't want to know what a "Temptations" order is.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service