Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

A few of us have been clamoring about knifes that we would like to see. Johnny Two Shoes would like a peanut and a traditional whittler. I would like a scout/utility knife and a traditional whittler. What would you folks like GEC to make next? I'd like one of those spiral cut Red Buffalo Horn Whalers too while we are wishing for things (but that is an existing pattern). I was looking at some of the camp/scout/utility knives that I already have by Camillus, Ulster, Utica, Western (see my photos if interested) and it would seem to me that GEC could make one like these fairly easily (yeah it's easy for me to say) out of their current #53/#54 frame. It might be hard to incorporate the corkscrew that I wanted in our "Gone Camping" discussion in this frame but those folks at GEC work wonders! I have an older Boker Camp knife (see my pics) that has all of the bells and whistles but it doesn't really match any existing patterns and is a beast of it's own.

So what do you all think? I'd be interested in suggestions of new knives and also the scales that you'd like to see on them.

Views: 2686

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I wouldn't mind seeing a Cotton Sampler in the Tidioute line, in stag maybe.

A Clasp Knife

I say let's make a list of type of knife and everyone can vote on there favorite then a list of makers,this way the hightest one will be the winner.there are so many derfirent one's out there it's hard to come down to just one,my favorite is the large saddlehorn,i would like to see it made by grate eastern cutlery,that is way i say let's vote on knife and maker  

OK GUYS, limited time offer!!!!!

I have an ear with no promises....someone show me the type of camp knife your interested in .  Show me quick while I still have an ear

A large clip point knife is the best camp knife I can think of. If it has a lock so much the better. I could camp a long time and need nothing more than that large clip point.

Jan,

Here are some of my favorites that I have. A GEC similar to these would be amazing! Can we get them in all three lines with a SS GEC in American Elk, fine woods and NF in Primitive Bone, Stag, and Classic other bones and Tidioutes in Bocote, Acrylics, Frontier Bone - basically all their usual handle materials? Like to see one in Tea Green or similar color or maybe Saddle Brown bone with a Schrade Peach Seed Jigging on the bone handles. Corkscrew is optional. Could do a run with a spear main blade and a clip minor blade and a run with a clip main blade and spear minor blade. Don't know which can opener to recommend - maybe go with the safety opener that actually works?

I'd be over that like white on rice!

Yes Green Tea jigged bone.

Anyone of Tom's examples will do. They are all as awesome as it gets. 

Jan, work your magic!!!!

P.S.

Tell them that if they made a peanut, Johnny Twoshoes will name his first born GEC, just to boost sales and spread the word.

Thanks Johnny! GEC for a name? If it was a boy you could pronounce it Jack or Jeck but if it's a girl I feel sorry for her! You sure are serious about your GEC's and I give you credit for that my friend!

Yeah, I wish I could as serious with other things.

A peanut would be cool, but I can have patients and wait. 

GEC = Jess for a girl

Thanks guys I will get this forwarded.  I appreciate the help and knew I could count on ya'll

i really like the shape of the ag russell camp knife.does gec have one like that in stag it would be great...tom that is a nice knife.i also like the tree boker but i think that would be to many things  for some people.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service