Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

In reply to Steve Hanner's question: I simply have gotten to many knives, and have stopped buying for awhile (notice I say for awhile) and my interest at present is being divided with other interests. I will be back to posting more but when the time is right. I still have a deep respect and love for IKC.

Views: 1050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not think it will JJ.  Even if it is a pay option for me I would keep it in place

no fair!  My photos are NEVER popular!  I buy boring knives

Jan Carter said:

John, 

OK, constructive and possibly an easy fix.  I have changed the

top content to the top 10

Latest activity to 20

Photos to most popular

OK, I agree with Charles. I like the sunsets, animals and family photos as well as knife photos. Sounds like Charles has a good idea.

ok, new adjustment on the photos, it is just a random selection now.  Tobias.  I didnt know there was such thing as a boring knife , going to have to think on that one

Or add a knife to that non-knife photo just make the knife folks happy too! 

These are photos I would probably put in the non-Knife discussion area or in my other hobby areas on my page.  I like to build model kits.  And I love the old Tom Daniel Show Cars from the 1960s

What better way to show off my White & Purple Dragon/Circus Wagon than with a couple Purple &White Dragon Knives!

Even my kitchen knives are Case and 40 years old or so....still looking around for the boring one
Jan Carter said:

ok, new adjustment on the photos, it is just a random selection now.  Tobias.  I didnt know there was such thing as a boring knife , going to have to think on that one

Tobias, cool pics and I see that knife//////

Tobias, I have YET to find a boring pic,post, vid, or anything else from you-- You, my friend, are a rock star !! LOL

So Jan and John don't think i have any boring knife pics:

I rest my case!

Tobias, I never said anything about questionable taste in knife photos---- But still NOT Boring !! LMAO

ok another slight change.  Simple "likes" wont show in the activity feed any longer.  We can try this one too

Does that mean there is no reason to hit the like?? Why take that off?     Also: how about putting back the "remember my password" block on the sign in so we don't have to continually sign in.???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service