Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Not sure if anyone here ever watched the Nutty Knife Guy on YouTube, but according to another YouTuber (Legion Tacticool), Nutty Knife Guy has passed away.

I know very little about him, other than the fact that he would review knives a lot of others wouldn't -- mainly budget Chinese made knives (but ones that actually had brand names & were trying to break get a foothold in the American market), like Kubey Knives.  He was a pretty big guy (in his 40's?), who seemed to have some mobility issues, but I have no idea if that had anything to do with his passing.

I know very little about him, including where he lived, or even his name, but I know had a lot of heart, and his love of edged tools was sincere.  His videos were refreshing to watch for exactly those reasons.  It's actually something I appreciate about iKC, in fact, is that sincerity & heart so many here have.  I'm sure the Nutty Knife Guy would've appreciated it here, too.

Take care, All.  Just thought it worth saying that I appreciate y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheNuttyKnifeGuy

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen some of his videos and enjoyed them.  Sad to hear of his passing. 

I liked his videos. Peace be with his family at this time of sorrow

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's photo
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"I'm new to this and open to suggestions! All knives are unused, clean, no chips or cracks."
8 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted photos
8 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
9 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
yesterday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service