Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,590)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Clay, There may be a word misspelled here and there but as Manx said, we are blessed…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 28, 2017 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"seems fair and reasonable advise regardless of where you are purchasing from"

Jan Carter replied Jan 30, 2017 to Diminutive Dog Tag Knife

9 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"funny, such a small knife and fairly simple build, with so many different variables "

Jan Carter replied Jan 28, 2017 to Diminutive Dog Tag Knife

9 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Actually having this (modified as you did), on my key chain would be great !  I can…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 26, 2017 to Diminutive Dog Tag Knife

9 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Brad, Thank you and I appreciate the side by sides, for those of us with limited tim…"

Jan Carter replied May 23, 2015 to Spyderco Brad Southard Flipper - Quick reveiw

5 May 25, 2015
Reply by Brad T.

"Glad your liking it Syd.  While your loading all those pics share them with us also?"

Jan Carter replied Apr 13, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Excellent, I would like a fresh set of eyes and hands!"

Jan Carter replied Apr 13, 2015 to Suggested Knives for Sharper Review Consideration

17 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Clay, Good to have you with us and Thanks for allowing Manx the ability to review th…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 18, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Manx, do you have to renew the program every year or once you purchase it, it is you…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well lets start with sharing the type of knives your thinking of testing.  I dont wa…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 5, 2014 to Knives from Waqas.

10 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Brad T.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by