Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Derek Wells's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your encouraging comments folks...  I was a little worried about how secu…"

Derek Wells replied Sep 16, 2016 to Heavy-Duty Belt-Clip Pouch for Leatherman ST 300

6 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

"WOW   I have actually made a couple in the past but this has really sent my imaginat…"

Derek Wells replied Sep 14, 2016 to DIY leather stamping tools

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

""Proper punches do make the task so much easier."  They certainly do J J and speed t…"

Derek Wells replied Sep 3, 2016 to Knife Pouches / Slips Made with simple everyday tools Tutorial WIP

20 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks for your kind comments folks I just see the leather work as an extension of m…"

Derek Wells replied Sep 2, 2016 to Knife Pouches / Slips Made with simple everyday tools Tutorial WIP

20 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Once all the stitching is done trim of any excess leather on each side. Basically th…"

Derek Wells replied Sep 2, 2016 to Knife Pouches / Slips Made with simple everyday tools Tutorial WIP

20 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Here I am using two leather working needles and some waxed thread – most places will…"

20 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Use a pencil to mark where you want the stitching to go, I am going to use 5 mm spac…"

20 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Step one make you template and check for size. Slightly bigger is better than too sm…"

20 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"Hi Jeremy, I have just sent a friend request, if/when you respond I have a link to a…"

Derek Wells replied Sep 1, 2016 to Just learning about leather work

2 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Charles Sample

"Continuing my Snake Skin theme. It hasn't stopped raining here in the past couple of…"

Derek Wells replied Jun 20, 2016 to Snake Skin feature on pocket slips

10 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by John Bamford

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by