Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Seth King's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"NICE KNIVES GUYS! I HOPE MY TWO LOOK AS GOOD AS GARY'S. MAN THAT AMBER STAG IS SOME…"

Seth King replied Nov 3, 2012 to NEW~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Lock Back Trappers Courtney Daniels First

27 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"LOVE THE NEW TVCC LOCKBACKS. DEFINITELY GOTTA HAVE THE PAIR."

Seth King replied Oct 26, 2012 to NEW~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Lock Back Trappers Courtney Daniels First

27 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"That sounds great! I'll just offer one piece of advice. Of course, we all love the h…"

Seth King replied Jun 8, 2012 to New Announcement from the The Daniels Family !!!

25 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Dumeah

KnifeMaker

"I agree Tom, the bottom line is you should buy what you like and can afford. I just…"

Seth King replied Apr 28, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Hey Jan, I'll get some pics up tonight for you to check out."

Seth King replied Apr 28, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Yeah Tom, that's my point in a nutshell. I still have a few knives from other brands…"

Seth King replied Apr 27, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Got my TVCC Swing Guard Lock Backs on Wednesday and they are definitely sweet. Gotta…"

Seth King replied Apr 27, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by