Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Robert Burris's Discussions (2,934)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Real sweet knives and very collectable."

Robert Burris replied Aug 4, 2013 to My first Tuna Valley knives

6 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Wow, Tuna Valley has done a great job on these fine Moose pattern knives. I have bee…"

Robert Burris replied May 1, 2013 to NEW~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Swell Center Moose 1st time with 154 CM Steel !!

14 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Ivars

"Wow, what a nice Moose! I just found out about these. Ya'll have done an outstanding…"

Robert Burris replied Feb 13, 2013 to NEW~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Swell Center Moose 1st time with 154 CM Steel !!

14 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Ivars

KnifeMaker

"I am a Queen knife collector, the ones I have and enjoy are the Robesons, the Schatt…"

Robert Burris replied Jun 11, 2012 to New Announcement from the The Daniels Family !!!

25 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Dumeah

KnifeMaker

"Good luck, we are all pulling for ya'll."

Robert Burris replied Jun 9, 2012 to New Announcement from the The Daniels Family !!!

25 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Dumeah

KnifeMaker

"Great! A very traditional Cotton Sampler, a very good price also. This knife should…"

Robert Burris replied May 14, 2012 to Ron "Tuna" Dumeah You ask and You get NEW Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife

16 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by peter force

KnifeMaker

"Tom, I own two Treemans, they are both users, I find them as good as it gets. You ma…"

Robert Burris replied Apr 29, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Thanks Ryan, for the prizes and all the excitment over the contest. I think you are…"

Robert Burris replied Mar 7, 2012 to FREE Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife Giveaway

83 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Fiscus

KnifeMaker

"I need to get a list of Knife Shows for this summer. After my operations, I'd like t…"

Robert Burris replied Mar 2, 2012 to FREE Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife Giveaway

83 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Fiscus

KnifeMaker

"Wow, a cigar congress, you don't see them very often. Real nice jigging on the bone…"

Robert Burris replied Mar 1, 2012 to NEW!! Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Cigar Congress with Embellished Bolsters

16 Mar 5, 2012

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service