Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jack Haskins, Jr.'s Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful knife. I got a knife with a single wharncliffe blade for Christmas. Who ca…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jan 4, 2015 to Why not a line of GEC's with a higher quality stainless steel?

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"When you get home is good. From the looks of your post you are either driving or int…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 21, 2014 to Why not a line of GEC's with a higher quality stainless steel?

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"Is there a way to post a poll on this forum? A company needs to know what their cust…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 21, 2014 to Why not a line of GEC's with a higher quality stainless steel?

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"Here's a pic of my GEC. I did the same thing to this edge. Don't touch your monitor…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 15, 2014 to Why not a line of GEC's with a higher quality stainless steel?

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"I'm sorry this is not a GEC but this is the edge I reprofiled on the knife I got yes…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 15, 2014 to Why not a line of GEC's with a higher quality stainless steel?

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"Thanks Jan. I like knowing things like that. "

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"I fall into the group that like quality as well as the old timey look. Don't fit int…"

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"I can see a tiny bit of the side of the shield and it's a bit thick. Not super thin…"

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"Yeah, I can't see pins on the GEC I have but that's one of their claims I think. I h…"

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

"There's the #42 mentioned again. Someone (forget who) mentioned it a couple days ago…"

31 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by David Gallup

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service