Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well Turtleman has made his way to SMKW.  Mr Kevin Pipes was kind enough to donate to iKC a Knife to remember the occasion by.  The knife is unopened and the package is sign by none other than our friends and hosts....Tony, Josh and Jay

So this week lets learn about Turtleman

Rules are very simple this week.  To enter you must come to the chat during Fridays show and tell me a Turtleman fact.  You can get your facts from anywhere, the show itself, Wikipedia, the turtlman site, smkw site.  I dont care where you get it, you just have to give us a fact during the show IN THE CHAT 

Now I dont expect everyone to find a different fact, just bring me a fact and your entered

Tags: contest, knives, live, smkw, turtleman

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

Jan, are we skipping the 9th?

No we are not LOL!!!

Thank you Charles.  I think I am just tired still but all has been corrected THIS CONTEST IS FOR FRIDAY THE 9TH

oh boy!!! I try my best to enter in the chat next friday night......

It will be a drawing, type contest?

YEEE-YEEE=YEEE!   Live Action facts!  Come Getcha Some!

Yes sir Robert, come to that chat during the show, give me a fact and your name goes in the hat!

Jan, does it mater how many facts you post?  I've only got about 20 or 30 so far but the week is young!

Turtle Man fact; He started catching turtles from local ponds at age 7.

Robert, you need to post it during the chat while watching the show!

Tobias LOL...one will do

Jan, ome might do for the casual fan!  However, I understand that regardless of the number of facts i put up, it is only one entry in the drawing.

Opps, is that right, you post the fact during the show. Sorry, not the first mistake I've made.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service