Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Carl Rechsteiner's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Nice assortment Chris. When I first started making the mini's I had planned to keep…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 27, 2015 to Just wanted everyone to Know...

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

KnifeMaker

"Haven't talked with Larry in a while, I hope she's doing well and enjoying her tour…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 16, 2014 to Two years of miniatures, from bad to better.

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Alan

KnifeMaker

"No problems with the full size stuff either, just the little mini's. Don't hold thei…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 15, 2014 to Two years of miniatures, from bad to better.

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Alan

KnifeMaker

"Charles - yeah tried all kinds of things as well, do use a ring vise on occasion, ju…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 15, 2014 to Two years of miniatures, from bad to better.

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Alan

KnifeMaker

"Very nice Charles. The progression is obvious of course. It appears that once you go…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 14, 2014 to Two years of miniatures, from bad to better.

14 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Alan

"Interesting question Steve, not sure there's an answer. I've always figured if you c…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Apr 7, 2014 to

just now

KnifeMaker

"Beautiful work as always Buddy. How you been doing my friend, long time no see."

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 27, 2013 to Miniature dagger

3 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Alan

"Had the pleasure and treasure of meeting Jerry many moons ago. We had tables back to…"

Carl Rechsteiner replied Dec 22, 2013 to The amazing mini's of Jerry Bodner

6 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by