Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

KENT GABLE's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Alright, since ya asked. I was up in Ontario with a partner, fishing on Lake of the…"

KENT GABLE replied Aug 31, 2011 to Fishing.

26 Dec 26, 2011

"Hi Johnny-I know we've "talked" before on similar subjects &  just wanted to let…"

KENT GABLE replied Aug 13, 2011 to Fishing.

26 Dec 26, 2011

In Memoriam

"Robert-that's one mean lookin' axe. Didn't know Nessmuk made them thru Marbels? I ju…"

KENT GABLE replied Jul 28, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Shlomo ben Maved

In Memoriam

"Robert- that looks like a throwing axe? I've been looking at Granfors Bruks axes but…"

KENT GABLE replied Jul 25, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

In Memoriam

"Thanks Robert, I'll be looking forward to reading that. I saw a Japanese folding saw…"

KENT GABLE replied Jul 25, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

In Memoriam

"Robert-thats an interesting saw you have there my friend, to say nothing of your sur…"

KENT GABLE replied Jul 23, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

"Johnny-I agree with you. Nothing is more important than the quality time you spend t…"

KENT GABLE replied Jul 20, 2011 to Fishing.

26 Dec 26, 2011

In Memoriam

"Gosh Shlomo, I didn't realize anyone still had a copy of "Woodcraft" (4th edition) b…"

KENT GABLE replied Jul 19, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by