Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Robert Burris's Discussions (2,934)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, that's a fine collection."

Robert Burris replied May 24, 2014 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"Real sweet deal. You are starting to have a large collection of these Bullet knives."

Robert Burris replied May 24, 2014 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"Lucky Dog.....Congrats."

Robert Burris replied Apr 17, 2014 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"I thought about, collecting more bullet knives but I just love so many other brands…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 26, 2013 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"They make only one pattern Bullet Knife each year? That's why it's the knife of the…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 26, 2013 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"The boy was excited with the uniform because he had always gotten a used one. It was…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 25, 2013 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"This is my vintage Bullet Knife. It's one of my favorites. I must tell ya'll how I c…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 24, 2013 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"Ken, I have trouble with pictures, but I'll have it up soon. The knife, not Al Capon…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 24, 2013 to How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives

63 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by George R Naugle

"Mine is in my collection to stay. My wife use to like it the best because it was Al…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 24, 2013 to Bullet Knife

26 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

"I think I understand. I also tried to take a better picture of it. I'll tell the sto…"

Robert Burris replied Aug 23, 2013 to Bullet Knife

26 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit