Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Ron Cooper's Discussions (815)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Those are all beauties! I would be hard-pressed to pick a favorite from that tasty t…"

Ron Cooper replied Apr 11, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Max, that's a real looker ya got there! I love the color of that bone and the silver…"

Ron Cooper replied Apr 9, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Re: This thread... Looking at these pictures that were posted in the last 24 hours b…"

Ron Cooper replied Apr 8, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Brad (Re: Birdseye Rivets), You might find what you need at one of these sites: http…"

Ron Cooper replied Apr 8, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"That sure is a sweet looking Cattle knife you've got there, Craig! That "rough black…"

Ron Cooper replied Feb 19, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Thanks for taking the time to open all those up, Brad! Good show, mate! I especially…"

Ron Cooper replied Feb 18, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Nice Stockman! It appears to be very similar to a "Stockman's Friend" that was produ…"

Ron Cooper replied Feb 16, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here are a Slew O' Stockmans... From left to right: Camillus ~ USA Jigged Delrin Sch…"

Ron Cooper replied Feb 14, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Wow! The scales on that Bulldog are beautiful! A prototype, at that! With fighting B…"

Ron Cooper replied Feb 5, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here's another old Sears Craftsman that I could use some help identifying the manufa…"

Ron Cooper replied Jan 12, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service