Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Steve Hanner's Discussions (4,177)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Just beautiful Ken and congratulations!"

Steve Hanner replied Apr 5, 2014 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Love those Buck stockman!"

Steve Hanner replied Mar 17, 2014 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"That is one beautiful stockman Charles! That color is just perfect on that knife!"

Steve Hanner replied Mar 6, 2014 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I have seen a few of those Masonic knives Mike, seems like Frost is the only one who…"

Steve Hanner replied Feb 14, 2014 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

"I would say that I try to maintain what amounts to about a 40 degree  bevel on all b…"

Steve Hanner replied Jan 13, 2014 to Sharpening stockman blades

14 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Cesar Scavone

"As you know when hand sharpening its almost impossible to hold and maintain the exac…"

14 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Cesar Scavone

"As a lover of those stockman patterns, I do hand sharpen each. To me the sheepsfoot…"

14 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Cesar Scavone

KnifeMaker

"Perfect Rick! It's Fighting Rooster Night! What could be better than Christmas Tree…"

Steve Hanner replied Jan 8, 2014 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"You do have some stockmans rick that is a nice bunch ...saw some nice vintage bokers…"

Steve Hanner replied Jan 1, 2014 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

"Rams horn sure can be pretty, color, texture makes it attractive. I wonder how much…"

Steve Hanner replied Dec 24, 2013 to Favorite Color and Handle Material on a Stockmam

31 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Rick Hooper

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by