Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

GEC #72 Cody Scout in Black Micarta .

Views: 36

You need to be a member of iKnife Collector to add comments!

Join iKnife Collector

Comment by jeff on February 15, 2014 at 7:34

john, if you are anything like me, this one wont be your last! lol  i bought my first gec in 2007 and now have a shelf full. they really do build a quality product, i have found very little to gripe about over the years.

Comment by John Bamford on February 15, 2014 at 7:23

Jeff you have got it just right ,that was what I saw in that knife and why I wanted it for my first GEC.

Comment by jeff on February 15, 2014 at 5:39

plain,sturdy,quality, all the right words for this one. very nice john.

Comment by Jan Carter on August 17, 2013 at 20:14

John,

I like the simple beauty of a knife well made.  GEC can build a knife!

Comment by John Bamford on August 17, 2013 at 7:29

What I like best is the feeling of quality about the knife.As I am looking for a knife to be a replacement for my old Opinel as an edc I wanted something fairly plain and sturdy. Now I have the plain one I can start dreaming of more exotic handle materials.

Comment by Ron Cooper on August 17, 2013 at 3:32

Verrry Nice! That should serve you well for many years to come, John! I really like that black micarta, too!

How hard is the nail pull on your master blade? Is it a nail breaker, or is it just about right?

White River Knives

Latest Activity

harry e karmun replied to Scott R Gordon's discussion Show us your kershaws in the group Kershaw Collectors
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
harry e karmun joined Matt L (knifeman15)'s group
2 hours ago
Bill DeShivs posted a status
"Thank you!"
4 hours ago
Tim posted a photo
5 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Bill DeShivs
5 hours ago
Jan Carter commented on Wayne Morgan's photo
11 hours ago
Ellis H. Roberson posted a status
"Thank you Dennis !! I am really excited to get this beauty.. I will always treasure it!!!!!"
yesterday
Jeff Lefffingwell posted a status
"Merry Christmas been a long time"
yesterday
Dennis Hibar replied to Dennis Hibar's discussion My 2021 Christmas GAW
yesterday
Tim commented on Dennis Hibar's photo
yesterday
Lars Ray commented on Wayne Morgan's photo
yesterday
Lars Ray posted a status
"Whoot Whoot! My iKC 2022 Calendar arrived today! While i didn't make the Centerfold, my Pugio made the May grouping. Sweet!"
yesterday
Jan Carter replied to James Land's discussion My First
yesterday

Featured
A blog post by dead_left_knife_guy was featured
yesterday