Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Clint Thompson's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

Featured

"Charles.... This is a very nice pistol.  I too like the Ruger Brand.  I have one M77…"

Clint Thompson replied Feb 17, 2013 to My Ruger Blackhawk 10 mm auto

3 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Clint Thompson

"Are they taking this serious?  In Oklahoma they are close to issuing everyone an ass…"

Clint Thompson replied Feb 16, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan I believe there is a web site to pledge to protect the 2nd Amendment."

Clint Thompson replied Jan 29, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan you are correct.  Our own Government is out of control and WE are the only ones…"

Clint Thompson replied Jan 18, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Robert... Check to see what the cost is.  I paid $200 in 1969.  I hear they give dis…"

Clint Thompson replied Jan 17, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Steve here is how this goes. If we are so gone as not to expect our politicians to t…"

Clint Thompson replied Jan 17, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"No more laws will be passed...if we all (I have already done this) write our people…"

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"There is nothing here about gun control. Reading through the entire 23 Executive Ord…"

Clint Thompson replied Jan 16, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"I say again. Join the NRA!!! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaigni…"

Clint Thompson replied Jan 15, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well Steve there is a politician.  He left an opening to agree on some additional re…"

Clint Thompson replied Jan 12, 2013 to Are laws being considered to take our guns?

82 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
4 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
12 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service