Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"Cory, I understand the frustration with pocket lint getting in sunken pins.  I also…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 3, 2016 to FINISHING A KNIFE

11 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Cory Hess

"Bob Robinson...Congratulations and please send me your address?? Thank you all for…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 29, 2016 to February Contest ** An Old Schrade USA !!

38 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

In Memoriam

"OK, so I thought I would ask one of our resident experts because as John says, this…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 29, 2016 to FINISHING A KNIFE

11 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Cory Hess

2021 Calendar

"For those that welcome our newest members, Thank You ! From my first welcome at iKC…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 29, 2016 to iKC Welcome Wagon

8 May 3, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Daran, Welcome to knife collecting and iKnifeCollector!  Based on the tang it is a 1…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 26, 2016 to Any knowledge?

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Daran Everett

"Nothing could have made me happier than to see your name appear here John McDowell!…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 24, 2016 to February Contest ** An Old Schrade USA !!

38 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

In Memoriam

"I don't even know how to begin this posting.  After Terry's passing I stayed in touc…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 23, 2016 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"For those of you that were already following Steve, it counts! Thanks guys n gals!  …"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2016 to February Contest ** An Old Schrade USA !!

38 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

"Howard, I knew you were right and there is a discussion on hardware company knives.…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2016 to What are you carrying today? Your EDC?

1138 May 15, 2020
Reply by David Megnin

"Syd, I can answer that for you.  You would be welcomed by the Griffey family.  Your…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 20, 2016 to Bear & Sons - Opinions?

25 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service