Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Just one more day"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2015 to A look back ..2015 what a year

5 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL, never know what is going to pop up!"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2015 to Early 18th century Scottish?

9 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Alexander, A good many makers that I know sold large parts of their collection to ke…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2015 to A look back ..2015 what a year

5 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Frank, Glad to hear you are still enjoying collecting and still looking forward to t…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2015 to A look back ..2015 what a year

5 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Derek, LOL, I am glad you signed on and saw it!  I will get it out to you this week.…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 29, 2015 to 2015 December Contest**A one of a kind knife!

36 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I dont recognize it right off Peter but I will keep looking"

Jan Carter replied Dec 28, 2015 to Your favorite tang stamp.

25 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by John McCain

"Actually Syd this is where I put the contest for Gregs site. What a fantastic day, s…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 28, 2015 to **October 2015 contest** Trestle pine knife giveaway!!

135 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by John Bamford

2021 Calendar

"Now that she is getting her own catalog, maybe more will show up!"

Jan Carter replied Dec 27, 2015 to Wish List?

20 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"We are here asking for Prayers for Charles daughter Caren.  Everyone made it through…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 26, 2015 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. DEREK WELLS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND THANKS FOR POSTING…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 25, 2015 to 2015 December Contest**A one of a kind knife!

36 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service