Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Ken, Your willingness to share knowledge is greatly appreciated.  So much goes on in…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"First, Thank you all!!  Keeping the posting going and being here is what makes us wh…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Cougar Creek Knife contest for Blade 2015

15 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Tracey Reed

"John, It is hard for some of us to imagine not having the option to choose what is o…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Do you carry when you are sleeping

31 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Doug Webber

"Michael, I too am very sorry to hear about your loss.  I just got back to the site f…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Slight absence

7 Jun 9, 2015

"Fantastic test of the knife!  That it is still a go to knife in the kitchen does not…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to help

31 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"Ken, I wonder then if he is the maker for the AG Russell Cowry X knives also?"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Syd, I would love to watch the transformation!"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Flea Market Finds!

111 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by 7.5mas

"Michael, I apologize I meant to tell you we did not try it.  The item we were going…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to How do you clean your vintage knives

49 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Flitz Polish

"Still going on till midnight Post some more!!  thanks for playing Win the knife with…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 7, 2015 to Cougar Creek Knife contest for Blade 2015

15 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Tracey Reed

"more to come!"

Jan Carter replied Jun 7, 2015 to How do I find YOU at Blade show?

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service