Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

John McCain's Discussions (1,048)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"D ale- It was something that the experts had not previously seen- Reflecting  as bes…"

John McCain replied Jun 8, 2015 to Electoylysis for rust removal on an old knife??

11 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by D ale

"Jan- I know some groups have tried and failed due to lack of membership or participa…"

John McCain replied Jun 8, 2015 to Does anyone want to talk fishing?

39 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tobias-- WHEW !!- That's a load off my  chest-- Been saving that fishing story for y…"

39 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"First- an actual true story from my youth-- When I was a lad of about 16, myself &am…"

39 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tobias- I'll play !!-- I can tell a fishing lie  (story) with the best of them-- Als…"

39 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"The process was basically applying a negative charge to the rusted metal and  having…"

John McCain replied Jun 8, 2015 to Electoylysis for rust removal on an old knife??

11 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"My question however remain,s if a scaled down version such as an anodizer might perf…"

11 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Jan- In the episode they broke apart the shotgun  so that only the rusted metal had…"

11 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by D ale

"Michael- Yes, you were missed-- I lost my dear father a year ago and my posting was…"

John McCain replied Jun 8, 2015 to Slight absence

7 Jun 9, 2015

"Syd-Your Imperial is what they called their Premium Stock (stockman-- Handles are al…"

John McCain replied Jun 6, 2015 to Two new additions, take a look John!

9 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Syd Carr

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service