Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Andy, I have seen other JK's and other reviews on them, but nothing compares.  This…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 17, 2015 to JK Handmade / Cooper Woods "Crooked Creek" all purpose knife.

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"Hog you should get one for both!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 17, 2015 to Free knife for your child

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"NOW THIS MAKES SENSE! The bill would specifically allow:● Lawfully possessed, raw or…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 17, 2015 to Ivory Update

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Wayne, I like a rat also!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"If we do a barlow I want iKC deep etched in the bolster"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"On the fixed blades I like the silver stag, Bark River would work with us and I thin…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Alex you are fine! Since we only have 50 made we do have to tie into a knife already…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Manx, what handles did you choose to get the different colors?"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"For the record (like you dont already know from previous years)  I want a barlow.  …"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Herder is an exceptional steel and now you have me looking for one of those LOL!!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 16, 2015 to Best of the best--Your best knives and why they are--photos welcome

39 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service