Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"So I have thought alot about this lately.  Weight IS becoming an issue, I have to do…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 19, 2014 to Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife???

48 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Hiro M.

"Everytime I see the whats in your wallet commercial I think about this discussion.  …"

Jan Carter replied Sep 19, 2014 to What are you carrying today? Your EDC?

1138 May 15, 2020
Reply by David Megnin

In Memoriam

"Well Lisa has just learned that her leg will indeed require surgery next Wednesday.…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 19, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"I checked they have a preban ivory but not a stag"

Jan Carter replied Sep 19, 2014 to Looking for some GEC Knives

14 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by UN-X-LD

"Have you checked adams international for the auto?"

Jan Carter replied Sep 18, 2014 to Looking for some GEC Knives

14 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by UN-X-LD

"We did that same type of thing last year Tobias.  Just kind of went through the hous…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 17, 2014 to Thinning the herd

24 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Doug Webber

"Hey those white smooth bones may need a new home buddy LOL.  I know there is at leas…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 17, 2014 to Thinning the herd

24 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Doug Webber

"I know that Canada and one Australian have made it to their destinations.  One week…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 17, 2014 to The Community knives are on their way, lets have a little fun

103 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle

"ok, none family friend word in this one but FUNNY and true "

Jan Carter replied Sep 17, 2014 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"LOL, I sent her an email once asking her to join. I tend to lean toward the pacific…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 16, 2014 to Knife trivia- Feel free to answer or post a new challenge--

168 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service