Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Reply by 3fejfckwknd49 on September 5, 2010 at 21:34 Yeah I think the article I read…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 6, 2014 to TOPS Knife Reviews

15 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Reply by Chris Stookey on September 5, 2010 at 16:42 Thanks, David. Glad that you li…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 6, 2014 to TOPS Knife Reviews

15 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Reply by 3fejfckwknd49 on August 30, 2010 at 15:47 Hey, well written and thoughtful…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 6, 2014 to TOPS Knife Reviews

15 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Reply by Chris Stookey on August 21, 2010 at 19:44 Today we'll be reviewing the To…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 6, 2014 to TOPS Knife Reviews

15 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"5 weeks is insane!  Pride in workmanship and customer service skills are both endang…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 5, 2014 to Wrong Answer!

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

"The fishermans pal might take off a finger or too trying to shuck with it"

Jan Carter replied Jul 4, 2014 to Wrong Answer!

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

In Memoriam

"Well if you can figure out who, we may have the answer to what!  A-Z index for Resea…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 4, 2014 to Any CSI's out there?- Any Tips On Reading Illegible Tang Stamps??

7 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"The events list is being caught up this weekend, I sincerely apologize for the delay…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 4, 2014 to I'm a little frustrated- Can I make a suggestion??

11 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Max McGruder

"just 1 more hour and it is Independence day!!"

Jan Carter replied Jul 3, 2014 to The Story of the Fourth of July

6 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"For China I would have to say RR and CRKT.  As for knives being made in other countr…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 3, 2014 to Made in China!

33 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by peter force

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service