Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"To everyone involved, Thank you! Be aware knife collectors, these are the groups tha…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 29, 2014 to Knife Rights' Freedom's Steel™ III Raises Record $33,000 to Support NRA-ILA and the Second Amendment!

4 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Doug Ritter

"Thanks Guys!  One of the things about going to these shows is I get to bring you sto…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 29, 2014 to Bloodroot Blades, a unique knife company

5 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

"I have been rather silent in this because I truly wanted to hear your thoughts.  Rig…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 28, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Thank you Sue for sharing these!  With as cold and long as this winter was, I am gla…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 28, 2014 to SWEATS FOR OUR VETERANS, A WAY FOR iKC TO SAY THANKS

20 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Just to keep everyone up to date.  I have texted with Terry and Cherry Ray, they and…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 28, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Very glad to hear that Hog, even if you are a small island right now.  Be careful an…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 28, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"For all of you and your families in the paths of these storms coming through.  PLEAS…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 27, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"Rusty I am positive I have your address somewhere but will you please send it to me?"

Jan Carter replied Apr 27, 2014 to Are you up for winning a knife?

51 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

"Congrats to Mr Rusty Halsey, our innocent bystander choose you as our winner for the…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 27, 2014 to Are you up for winning a knife?

51 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

"I will be in AL tomorrow and will get someone at Alabama Damascus to be our judge :)"

Jan Carter replied Apr 24, 2014 to Are you up for winning a knife?

51 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service