Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Now this is an answer! I only really need one knife. I just haven't found it yet."

Jan Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Users and Lookers

57 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

In Memoriam

"Rhamer, I have never seen these either and I appreciate your showing them to us and…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Show off that Collection!

326 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

"Now that is a spring time project for a little one!!!  and he has an iKC hatpin on!"

Jan Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Are you up for winning a knife?

51 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

KnifeMaker

"iKC has joined in sending the letter!  Please, dont let the people WE pay do this.  …"

Jan Carter replied Apr 4, 2014 to Ivory Ban Update: Coalition Letter to FWS & Congress - Call or Email TODAY!

1 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"125 is the max I would like to see also LOL.  Dont forget forget, it has to fit in m…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 4, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Michael it is a forbidden site at my office also"

Jan Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to

just now

"One of my favorites at a time of loss The Broken Chain We little knew that day, God…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to Thank you

4 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

"MMMM, MMMMM Does That look good!  and the Benchmade is making itself right at home t…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to Are you up for winning a knife?

51 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

"Jon, I agree that Mammoth may be tough at our price point.  I cannot thank you enoug…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"but something fairly thick in CPM154...I like it"

Jan Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to Another "Committee knife" for 2014

62 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Alexander Noot

RSS

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service